Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thursday sneek peeks

I have the Honor of Being this weeks Guest Designer for Dustin Pike!
Dustin's Image's are always Amazing and now he is busy not only creating Images but Backgrounds too!! I have the pleasure of being able to make a card with a Background image... such fun!

For this card I use the Orca Image and the Undersea Backgroung images,I colored with pencil's. The paper is SU . and I cut the sea horses from some Sea life paper I got at Michaels. I used a glitter pen to color the Bubbles..
I used the Crabby image and the Anchor frame Image for this Invitation, I also used colored pencil's on this.I cut out the Crabby image so he can HOLD the sign. The paper is Sea life from Michaels and CS from SU. I used small button brads and a red & white paper clip!

I just could'nt resist, I made another card using Shark2 and Castle bowl Images, I colored all but the Water inside of the bowl with pencil's, and used Paint shop for the water . Paper is Me & My Big Ideas & SU Card Stock

You will find all the new releases on Thursday here..http://doodledragon.dustinpike.com/



4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

love them both and congrats to u for being the guest dt member.. how cool is that?? CONGRATS DEAR FRIEND!
U are rocking lately!

Unknown said...

congrads ellen! have fun being a guest designer! your cards are wonderful! TFS!

Rikki Holley said...

Those cards are so mcuh fun :0)

Cheri said...

Great cards, Tink! Thanks for joining us this week!