Monday, February 23, 2009

Another week of UNITY!!!

I will be posting Unity all week, so keep checking back.. I never know when Ill post another something!! I have to say that everyone before me did some Amazing creations...


I'll also be giving away some Unity on Friday!!



I used the bee & flower from Little buggers set. He's so cute! The paper is Basic Grey From Limelight http://limelightpapercrafts.com/, Mandy has a Great selection and also carry's the Unity line. I used copics to color.


12 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This little bee is adorable!! great card!

StampinCathy said...

Cute cute card. I just love this set and I just love how you used on this card. Just love all your projects on the UNITY blog. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this week. Can't wait to see all the eye candy.

Kristie W. said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see what else you show off this week!

Stephanie said...

What a cute card! Love the little bee...actually that set is on my wishlist.

FibreJunky said...

Cute card! Looking forward to seeing what other goodies you have for us to see this week.

Jenn said...

CUTE, bring on Spring!

jan farnworth said...

that bee is adorable and i really want this set. It on my must have list.

Robynccgirl said...

Cute! I just got this set in the mail today! I can't wait to ink them up!

CarlaKH said...

I just love that bee adn the colors you used on this card- greaT!

Dawn M said...

you made that bee look adorable!!

Cat Tidwell said...

Wonderful creation! I dont have that bee, but your card sure makes me want to get it!

Eva said...

Ohh...I love this little bee...too cute!